MooMaple Official Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  0mgitzyou Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am

NAME: Linda
TIME ZONE: GMT-8
IGN: (Soon to be) iPokeUx3
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU: I'm very capable of being a GM. I have had numerous experiences being a GM but I will talk about that later on. Besides having experience, I am also nice, friendly, and pretty easy to talk to.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS SERVER: If chosen for GM, I would make the server grow in size and make sure there aren't any hackers. Best of all, I would make sure that the player's experience in MooStory is there best one yet! This can be acquired by hosting events such as JQ's, Quizzes, Exp events, and so on.
IF YOU SEE A HACKER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND WHY: "Hacker? Where! :O -runs-" Lol jk... If I see a hacker, I would take a screenshot to give evidence. Then, BAN.
WILL YOU OVERPOWER: I will definitely NOT overpower Razz
CAN YOU CODE: I can only code a little... Like NPCs and such. I'm not very good at making custom maps, mounts, and others. However, I'm pretty sure that If I looked more into that sort of stuff, I would be able to learn easily.
ANY EXPERIENCES: Yes, I have been a GM in 6 different servers.
IF SO, NAME THE SERVERS: BlinkMS, RetroMS, JellyBeanStory, SunsetStory, WilliMS, and CokeMS. I have also made my own server and been a GM in it Razz But I don't know if that counts. (Lol)
IF YOU SAW A FRIEND HACK OR VIOLATE RULES, WOULD YOU BAN? If I saw a friend hacking, I would definitely ban them. However, If they were just violating the rules, depending on which rule that they have violated, I would jail them for an x amount of time.
WILL YOU RESPECT STAFF AND PLAYERS: Yes.
WILL YOU GIVE PLAYERS SCROLLED ITEMS: I would only give players scrolled items if they have won an event or something of that sort. Otherwise, I would not give them scrolled items.

Well, that's about it! I'm probably one of the few people that have made a GM application so far. However, there's going to be many more people submitting GM Applications (because that's what always happens). I understand my application's kind of long Razz (Sorry!) Hope you've had fun reading it!

0mgitzyou

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum