MooMaple Official Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yobu's GM app

2 posters

Go down

Yobu's GM app Empty Yobu's GM app

Post  jeff902 Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:24 am

NAME:Jeffrey
TIME ZONE:pacific (U.S.and Canada
IGN:Yobu
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU:You should choose me because I have a lot of exp in being a GM. I have been GM in many servers but those servers closed.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR THIS SERVER:I would make this server have no more hackers because the whole time I'm on i will be searching for hackers and on hide the whole time.
IF YOU SEE A HACKER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND WHY:If i see a hacker I ban them with !ban (ign) because they are hacking and hacking isn't fair to do inside a game.
WILL YOU OVERPOWER:I will not overpower because if you overpower then you will be deGMed and what's the point of even overpowering anyway.
CAN YOU CODE:No I can't code.
ANY EXPERIENCES:I have lots of experience in GM because I have been GM in at least 5 servers and never been deGMed.
IF SO, NAME THE SERVERS: I was GM in WilliMS, Maplesnow, HolyMS, SydneyMS (I quit this server), and KudoMS (They wiped the whole thing and now no one plays)
IF YOU SAW A FRIEND HACK OR VIOLATE RULES, WOULD YOU BAN?: If I saw my friend hacking then I would still ban them even though he was my friend.
WILL YOU RESPECT STAFF AND PLAYERS:Yes I will respect anyone and do anything the owner or co-owner tells me to do.
WILL YOU GIVE PLAYERS SCROLLED ITEMS:I would only give players scrolled items if they win a event.

jeff902

Back to top Go down

Yobu's GM app Empty Re: Yobu's GM app

Post  0mgitzyou Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 am

Good Luck Yobu! Smile

0mgitzyou

Back to top Go down

Yobu's GM app Empty Re: Yobu's GM app

Post  jeff902 Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 am

0mgitzyou wrote:Good Luck Yobu! Smile
thx

jeff902